ONLINE DATA ENTRY WORK # WORK FROM HOME # EARN MONEY FROM INTERNET

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

London dreams turns London nightmare


Twenty three-year-old Asin has been in the news for her dramatic performance in the Aamir Khan starrer Ghajini. The actress, who is now working with Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan in London Dreams, has been reportedly throwing so many starry tantrums on the sets that it has been difficult for them to retain their makeup artistes and designers. As a consequence, many have already quit the project.
An insider revealed, “Director Vipul Shah had first appointed hairstylist and make-up man Manzoor Khan, but Asin had problems with Manzoor. Then it was designer Niharika Khan who had trouble and eventually she too quit the film.”
“After Niharika, a few other designers were tried, but none worked for Asin. Thereafter, she ordered some outfits from Chennai after which Ashley Rebello was appointed.” said our source.
As if this was not enough Asin then decided to flex her muscles in the direction department. She started telling the assistant directors which shots to retain and which to delete.
When contacted, Manzoor Khan said, “I had a bad experience with Asin. It took two days to decide on her look for the film. When we began work, I got bad vibes from her, which made me uncomfortable.”
And what was the problem? “Whatever makeup I did on her, she would rush to the washroom and come out looking garish. She kept giving me instructions about how the makeup should be done. For instance, I was told to add blush or change the lip colour, which I definitely thought wouldn’t look good for her character. Vipul had given me the brief of her character for London Dreams and I was only adhering to that.”
Mansoor added, “I come from a very different background. I have done a lot of work in fashion and advertising. I do films only if I want to. I have worked with Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Amisha Patel, and others. I have not had any problems with them. Vipul is a nice person and he even sent a guy to ask me about my experience of working with Asin. But after working for two days with Asin, I had decided that I don’t want to do Vipul’s film. I cannot say what is on Asin’s mind. She comes from the south film industry but behaves as if she has come from Hollywood.”
We contacted Vipul Shah to know about his experience, but the director sided with his actress, “Why is it felt that psychos enter the film industry? Nobody except me calls the shots on my sets. As for Manzoor, we were not happy with the ‘look test’, which he did for us. We asked him to leave, he did not leave us.”
When we contacted Ashley, who is currently the costume designer for Asin, he said, “Trevor has worked abroad and Asin is a dusky girl, so there were occasions when Asin did her own makeup. I think she is sensible and aware of her shortcomings. She is concerned about her look which is fine. I have no problems with her, but yes, I know that about many costume designers were tried before me.”
Despite a call and a text message, Asin remained unavailable for comment
related posts to asin

No comments:

HOT PAGES

Blog DirectoryCelebrities blogsAmateur blogsDigNow.orgMovie & Film Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Best Indian websites ranking